Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Market To Reach USD 7,024.35 Million at a CAGR of 7.13% by 2030 | Reports and Data
Increasing water pollution levels globally coupled with rising rules and regulations being laid down by the governments globally is leading to the growth of water quality monitoring equipment market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Market was USD 3788.89 Million in 2021 and is projected to register a CAGR of 7.13% from 2021 to 2030. The major driving factors that drive the global Water Quality Monitoring Equipment market are the increase in water pollution levels due to industrialization globally, increase in prevalence of waterborne diseases and the surge in government obligations regarding water quality. The major restraining factor that restricts the growth of the Water Quality Monitoring equipment market is the high cost of the equipment.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1789
Top Leading Players in The Global Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Market Are:
Danaher Corporation (US), Evoqua Water Technologies (US), Suez S.A. (France), Horiba Ltd. (Japan), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Pentair Plc (UK), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Xylem (US), ELTRA GmbH (Germany), Lar Process Analyzers AG (Germany), Analytical Technology Inc. (US), Real Tech, Inc. (Canada) and Aquaread Ltd. (UK).
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Importance of sustainability and the need to mitigate climate changes, issues related to water, rapid urbanization coupled with growing population have gained significance in recent years.
- Equipment to monitor parameters like TOC and TS are one of the fastest growing segments in the water quality monitoring equipment market with CAGR of 7.13% and 6.35 respectively.
- The European region is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.8% CAGR over the forecasted period.
- Water quality monitoring equipment in the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years, due to an increase in water pollution in various countries like India and China.
- Laboratory-based analyzers segment is forecasted to dominate the Water quality monitoring equipment market over the forecasted period with a market share of over 45% in 2019.
- Average high –income nations treat about 70% of the wastewater that they generate, while the remaining 38% of wastewater is only managed in upper-middle income countries and 28% in lower-middle income countries.
- There is a rise in the consumer`s awareness regarding the depletion of natural resources, scarcity of freshwater in developed nations as well as the increase in the demand for freshwater in various industries. All these factors are leading to the growth of the market.
- Leading players in the market are focused on investing and improving their R&D capabilities in order to offer the latest technologies to gain competitive advantage.
Segments covered in the report:
Equipment Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
Parameter Tested (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- BOD & COD
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Industrial Process Water
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1789
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Expansive Cement Market@https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/expansive-cement-market
Self-Adhesive Tapes Market@https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/self-adhesive-tapes-market
Vials Primary Packaging Market@https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vials-primary-packaging-market
Multiwall Bags Market@https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/multiwall-bags-market
Slow and Controlled Release Pesticides Market@https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/slow-and-controlled-release-pesticides-market
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs